© Copyright - HPI School of Design Thinking
Novalist Thinking supports organizations in their Collaborative Intelligence initiatives to address their business challenges, their transformation and innovation. The aim is to set up on a recognized, structure and user-friendly approach (Design Thinking) enabling organizations to build rapidly and efficiently on the experience and know-how of their ecosystems.
- Focus areas are:
- Enterprise Development (Lean Startup & Lean Business Model Canvas),
- Product and Service Development (R&D),
- Innovation Marketing and Brand Communication (MARCOM),
- Customer and User experience Design (CX/UX/UI),
- Human Resources and collaborator experience (RH / UX),
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR),
- Change Management (CM),
- Information System & Information Technology (SI & IT).
Novalist Thinking offers turn-key support services to Project Managers. Our role is to orchestrate the stakeholders’ teamwork and coach them in order to build a prototype of the final solution. Our services are delivered in project mode.
The prototype will be built and tested mutually by all participants... Read more
Novalist Thinking offers Design Thinking methodology training that enables participants to understand and adopt its best practices in their everyday work. This training is delivered in class mode, but certain sessions could take place on remotely or mixed (blended) mode depending on the organizations’ needs… Read more